Recentemente recebi esta mensagem no meu E-mail.
I am Mr Damiel Vasquez,I want to book for some people coming for
massage session in your place,They will be coming from London to your
city on a vacation and would like to book for a massage session with
you,They are six in number,They are wanting to add massage session as
a part of their pass time during their vacation,I am just a local
person helping people book for therapy sessions
Please find the dates of arrival:
Date of Arrival:10th September 2010
starting date:12th September 2010
End of treatment:20th September 2010.
Please send me the cost for the massage session with you for the
mentioned date and for the number of person so i can communicate it
with the sponsors and guests.
Do get back to me soon.
Regards
Damiel Vasquez.
damielvasquez1@yahoo.co.uk
+44 7035 9999 30
Como resposta enviei um pps a dar informações acerca dos meus serviços após alguma troca de E-mails. Podem fazer o download, não é ilegal... E mesmo que fosse, viva a pitataria!
http://www.4shared.com/document/eSNNrZ6V/Resposta_em_ingles_a_uma_tenta.html
Tenham cuidadinho, sim?
the Mole avisa
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário